At BTCT, every project is an interactive process between you and our team. We work with you to develop a proposal outlining your requirements, goals and timelines. The BTCT proposal process includes a detailed, on-site needs analysis, allowing us to craft a custom design-build solution that facilitates critical coordination issues such as lighting, electrical, construction and furniture integration. Once your system is in place, you will continue to enjoy value-added service from BTCT with comprehensive user-training and a number of maintenance options.
Verify convergence on all video/data projectors for all input signal types.
Verify image quality and alignment.
Clean projector filters and lenses.
Check lamp hours.
Verify audio integrity of installed system.
Verify operation of any installed control system.
Verify operation of overall system performance.
Verify and repair any system connections.
Document each system visit and recommend any equipment repairs or upgrades.
Remote diagnostics and management services.
Email support and knowledgebase.
Scheduled visits to meet your timeline.
Unlimited phone support.
Extended product life.
Protection against the high costs of unexpected repairs.
On-Site support and diagnostics.
An emergency visit for those unexpected problems.
We understand that not every client needs the same configuration of support for their system. So we offer the ability to customize each Service Contract to meet your needs through the following options:
Custom response times
Spare parts inventory
System software and firmware upgrades.
Remote backup of key software
Remote monitoring of control systems.
Onsite site AV specialist services for installed AV systems at the client facility for a period of which includes but not limited to the following
- Start Up and Shut Down of system based at location
- Operation of systems
- Setup and operation of systems for special functions/Events and town hall meetings.
- Any other responsibilities as performed by AV Technical operation support profession according to the practice of their profession in the providing the support, preparation of reports and documentation based on the brief above.
- BTCT warrants that all services provided a manner consistent with highest applicable industry standards and the highest level of professional skill acceptable in the industry with regard to AV operational services.
- Monitor, manage, supervise and enforce all warranties for support and operation services, workmanship provided by supplier’s .other vendors.
- Endeavour to safeguard the client against defects and deficiencies and protect the client interests in operations pertaining to the systems and equipments.